AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Grimpar Application is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Grimpar Application from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service, Grimpar does not take responsibility for any activity outside of the Content that is posted by you and users within the Grimpar Application. This can include (but not limited to) users who do not arrive at your personally arranged time, missed flights, or late arrivals.
Grimpar does not provide transportations services and is not a transportation carrier or a taxi company. It is up to the driver or vehicle operator pre-arranged by you (or other users you have chosen to share transport with) to offer transportation services. Grimpar offers information and a method to find other Grimpar Users to share transportation with only. Grimpar has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you. You understand and acknowledge, therefore, that by using the Grimpar Application you may be exposed to transportation that could be objectionable, and that you use the service at you own risk.
The Grimpar Application is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Application.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Grimpar Application is our property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, mobile App designs, text, and photographs (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks and logos contained therein (the ‘Marks”) are owned or controlled by Joan Puig Sanz. The content and the Marks are provided on the Application “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms or Use, no part of the Grimpar Application or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express or written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Grimpar Application, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Application and to download, screenshot, or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for you personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Application, the content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application.
You may be required to register with the Grimpar Application by link to your personal Facebook account. You are responsible for all use of your account. We reserve rights to remove, reclaim, or change a username or profile picture if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username or profile picture is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Grimpar Application for any purpose other than that for which we make the Application available. The Application may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Application, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Application to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Application, including collecting usernames, phone numbers, profile pictures of users by electronic means for the purpose of sending unsolicited text or Whatsapp messages, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Application, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Application and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Application
- Trick, defraud or mislead us and other users
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Application
- Attempt to impersonate another user, person, or the username of another user
- Use information obtained from the Application in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Application as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Application and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Application.
- Copy or adapt the Applications software or code
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or any other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Application or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Application.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and or/ the Grimpar Application
- Use the Application in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Grimpar Application provides you to opportunity to post your user and location information in order to create, submit, post, display, and broadcast content. Contributions may be viewable to other users of the Application. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, and the accessing, downloading, screenshotting, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, or moral rights of any third party.
- You contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your contributions do not mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- You contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulations, or rule.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
Apple and Android Devices
Grimpar respects the privacy of our users.
We request to send you push notifications regarding the activity associated with your Contributions. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient experience. We may use information collected about you via the application to:
- Manage your profile
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the application more personalized
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the application
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the application
- Notify you of updates to the application
- Perform other business activities needed
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- Respond to your requests
When you post your Contributions to the application, other users can view your name, profile picture, your selected location, and the phone number you have chosen to link to your profile. This information will not be shared with third-party advertisers or companies, however the information listed is available for users within the application to access.
At any time you may review or change the information in your account, or terminate your account by;
- Entering your user profile and logging out
Upon logging out your account will no longer be active in our database
As part of the functionality of the Application, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers by either; (1) providing your third party Account login information through the Application; or (2) allowing us to access your third-party account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each third-party account. You represent and warrant that are entitled to disclose your third-party account login information to us and/or grant us access to your third-party account. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your third-party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third-party service providers. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Application provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available through the application infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Application at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our application.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This application is provided on an AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis. You agree that your use of the application and our services will be at your sole risk. In no event will we be liable to you ot any third-party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages including loss of profit or loss of data or other damages arising from your use of the application.
(Version as was on 1.0.0)